$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$0.25 - $51.74
- Aluminum and brass ferrules to finish cable housing - Cable end crimps for derailleur and brake cables - Cable Os for frame protection
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Inline Index/Detent Adjusters are installed by cutting the front sections of shift housing and inserting them between the two housing pieces to join them again. Once in place, the Inline Adjusters let you fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand, and even while riding, to dial-in your front and rear shifting. You simply turn the knurled center barrels on the adjusters by hand to tighten or loosen the cable tension.
$12.99 - $60.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth shifting action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof - Stainless slick
$2.99 - $9.99
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Page 1 of 1